Thursday, July 06, 2006

Deep Thought...

Life hands you something when you least expect it! It's so shocking that you can't even fight it...you just move along with the currant. It feels natural yet you are a bit scared, because it's so unanticipated. Most things come when you are not looking for them. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Trying not to over analyze...hard to do when you spend your days as an analyst! Not wanting to pull away and miss my blessing but it's hard to leave something that is familiar for something foreign.

Love, Lust, Like...undistinguishable at times but they are so far removed from each other and if not clearly identified it can cause more pain than pleasure.
Today's (Random and Unrelated) Confession: I may have an unnatural affection for CHEESE...I love cheese. I eat it on a lot of things, but I have a habit of snacking on it by itself...my favorite is Kraft's Colby Craker Cuts.

*stop looking at me funny*

I am so upset that I missed my love Jamie Foxx at Essence this year...thanks Dad! All his fault but I can't yell at him because he's my dad...

0 comments: