Friday, June 30, 2006

Tired

Why am I so tired...almost like clock work, at about 1 pm I am ready to go to bed. All this week I have been dragging after lunch. I don't eat a whole lot (you I'm still dieting). Today I know what it is...the HEAT! Who the hell turned the heat up to AFRICA! I ran errands today and didn't even grab food, though my ass went to Sam's and WalMart (smart move Mel) but I was rushing to get back to work.

I was supposed to have lunch at PF Changs, but had to divert those plans...I was looking forward to the Crab Won Tons too! Oh well, guess I get them next week.

Well I am headed to Houston tomorrow! And as strange as this is...not for Essence! Just visiting my long-lost-now-found cousin. But we may hit a party or two. Who knows! I am up for anything, just need to get the hell out of Baton Rouge. This place can be suffocating at times.

Well I am running home from work now... YAY!!!

Blog it out, Bitches!

0 comments: