Thursday, June 29, 2006

Back on Track

Okay, I've been slacking on the Blogging but I've been doing it on myspace.com and it's quite fun to do, to get your ideas into words. I've never been great at putting them into words but this is great practice!

Soooo...guess who biz-ack!

I am usually talking to myself (not aloud, well sometimes) and so I am going to try to trap those thoughts into words. These thoughts usually come in the car, sitting at my desk, or getting dressed. Since I am sure not many people would like to just sit and listen to me talk about all this so you can pick and choose what you want to read about.

Even if no one reads it, I'll be able to release these thoughts in to the wilderness of the internet!

I even have a new layout...it's all frilly and cute...I like it :)

Anyway, I am at work right now and tired as hell! I am sleepy, to be exact. I went to bed really early, I don't know why I am feeling so groggy. I didn't have any coffee today though. I hope my body isn't trying to get used to coffee every morning. I can't drink it like that, but it helps boost the energy in the morning and it's a diuretic and that helps the weight loss.

Speaking of weight loss, I am at the point where I need to exercise. I need to get on Beyonce's workout plan because she looked great on the Ghetto Superstar Awards, I mean BET Awards. Her performance was hot.

0 comments: