Monday, July 10, 2006

Curveball!

So here's part deux of the life reflection blog:

Life has a funny habit of throwing shit at you when you least expect it and so just as you decide that moving forward isn't so terrible and you attempt to just go with where ever it leads...BING! CURVEBALL! New shit...like try this on for size!

I hate unnecessary shit. If I am going to end up back at point A, why must I go through point B and C, just to end up back at where I started. I know that sometimes the journey is more important than the end destination but hell, why must shit be do difficult. I have my issues with change...it's a control issue more than anything, but we know this and we accept it!

What if? That is one fucked up question. A thorn in my damn side, really. I hate to over-analyze things, I get paid to do that shit all day at work. And I may be doing just that! I tend to worry more about whats going to happen in the end than what is going to happen on the way to the end. I'm a big picture type person...always concerned about the end product.

Well, this should be one hell of a journey...whether the that or the end destination is more interesting, I don't know but I'll keep you posted!

Random Confession of Today: I'm Baldheaded...check the video!

Random Thought: Texting...great invention, very discreet, can be helpful in many situations, i.e. Katrina and Rita, calls wouldn't go through but texts would. But don't you sometimes wonder about how the texts is written? Kind of like emails, you don't always know how the message should be taken? Just wondering...
Blog it out, Bitches...

0 comments: