Thursday, July 13, 2006

Guess What I got?...

...A relaxer!! Yay for me! After 4 and a half months...I finally broke down and got one. Try to limit them to 3 times a year because my hair is so fragile. I'd like to thank my wonderful stylist Lizzie and shampoo-ist Kim, if it wasn't for you, I don't know where I'd be. To my CHI, love ya, for holding me down in the home stretch...LOL!

Nothing like a good relaxer in your life...

So who watched Keyshia Cole and DMX's shows last night on BET??? I did and I tell you one thing...DMX if fighting some serious demons. How'd they find his ass in the 7-11...scrambling eggs in the microwave? He did not want to go to jail. It was like watching a train wreck, you don't want to look but you can't turn away...LOL @ the lil' white girls on the horses, called his ass Ja Rule! LMAO...it was sad hearing him talk about leaving...hate to see a grown man cry!

Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is - it seems to be a good show, I liked it. I like her story. She clearly had a rough life and so it's cool to see her journey out of it. I love how she cares for her nieces, they just lit up when they saw her. Did you catch the Robin Thicke comeo...sexy ass. Anyway, I'm hooked..reality-TV-aholic, that's me.

Update on Robin Thicke:




He is pushing his album release back until September to allow time for 3 more videos. Makes sense to me, though I don't like the remix to Wanna Love You Girl, with Busta. I love Busta Bus...Love Robin Thicke. It just didn't mesh well as a remix...Anyhow I can't wait for the video for Lost Without You, I should be staring in it! This is from his myspace page:




"Hey Everyone, just wanted to keep everyone in the loop as to whats going on. Were going to move the album to September. Heres why There will be two to three more videos released before the album comes out. We just shot a Busta Rhymes remix video for Wanna Love You Girl (that well premiere here next week), a Lil Wayne feat Robin Thicke Shooter video, and were in the process of doing one for Lost Without You. Those three videos will lead us right into a Mid-September release. We like to keep everyone updated with the latest information. Please take a look at the news section for the handful of tour dates in the next couple of weeks. As always thank you for your support and patience on this journey."


I am listening to Crazy Love by Brian McKnight and it is bringing me back to 8th Grade, Ronald McNair Intermiediate School, Computer Lab, we'd just set up computers donated by our adopted sponsor NASA (hence the name) and the internet! Back then it was soooo slow but it seemed like the speed of light and we had the first browser, Mosaic. We logged on and the first website we found was VIBE.com and it played music and this song and Brandy's first song were on there...we thought it was the greatest thing since indoor plumbing...LOL..no wonder I am so addicted to the internet...Thank you NASA!


Quote of the Day:

"I sprinkle diamonds on everything I eat..It make my dookie sparkle, man!"...Dave Chapelle





Here is Ludacris and his daughter, Karma, looking so family-like...warms my heart to see a Black man being a father!






Lets Blog it out, Bitches...

0 comments: