Friday, January 27, 2006

Nonsense I tell you!

I cannot believe that after workin on an 8-page newsletter, and fooling with the stupid thing for over 2 weeks, now they want to make a 4 page newsletter!!! WTF?

Why would you let me continue with the stupid thing and then tell me after I finish it that you want to cut the thing in half. That is absolutely annoying.

Not to mention I hate underhanded bullshit. There is a web conference today and because my manager and director don't want to go and my manager finds out I didn't plan on going she goes and emails my director. Then the director comes and acts like I'm an idiot and asks who's going to the stupid thing and whenI tell her I have lunch plans with my mother in law, she's like can you go later.

So it is okay for you do ditch it, after signing up for the thing, and now I get stuck having to sit through it. Going isn't as bad as the fact that my manager thinks she is slick. But that's what you get when you work with women for one and white women on top of that. Instead of just coming to me she goes to her boss who's bad attempt at acting told ot all.

It's all good though, they know not what they do or who they are playing with.

0 comments: